POINTBLANK ON-GROUND TOURNAMENT
Want to tell the BOYS that GIRLS can make “KEMBOT” with GUNS? Calling all ladies out there, who have the guts and talent to compete, here is your chance to prove that not only boys can play with guns!
DATE: SEPTEMBER 22, 2012 (Saturday)
PLACE: Massive Attack Zone(Warzone), 2410 Leon Guinto St., Malate Manila.
TIME: 1:00 P.M
- Grab a team consisting of five(5) GIRL players and must register on site before 1:00PM.
- Each team must present 100 per member, amounting to a total of 500Php upon registration on the actual tournament day.
- 250Php will be added to the pot load. The pot load will be used as prize for the champion team.
- Teams must be present and complete by the time their match schedule starts.
- Setup period is STRICTLY 5 minutes ONLY.
- Players may change the keyboard configuration, weapon handedness, and mouse sensitivity.
- Players may select their primary weapons and backpack alternate weapons.
- Players may purchase any weapon that isn’t already owned by the character and use that as their primary and/or alternate weapon.
- Players may not change their class nor delete/create characters.
- Players may bring their own keyboard, mouse, and/or headset for the tournament.
- The café management per location has the right to refuse participants from changing the PC settings, or not allow participants to use a contestant’s hardware. In that case, participants will have to make do with only the settings that can be changed.
- Players who fail to take advantage of the 5 minute setup time must begin playing with whatever configuration and character setup they are left with. No time extension for the setup will be given.
- If teams are incomplete by the end of the setup period the team with the most members will automatically win.
- A toss coin will settle which team will be on which side for the first set (red or blue). This will be the only time a toss coin will be used to determine sides. Winner of the toss coin will also choose what map to use for that match.
- If a player gets disconnected, the game will still continue, and the disconnected player must log back in again as soon as possible. If an entire team gets disconnected, the opposing team will automatically win.
If both teams get disconnected, the following rules will apply:
- If the disconnection occurred within the first 5 minutes of the game, the entire match will be restarted.
- If the disconnection occurred after the first 5 minutes of the game, the team who has the most points before the disconnection will be considered the winner of that set.
- Technical issues encountered during the event will be assessed by the Field Marshal(s). Only major technical problems will merit game suspension and/or restart at the discretion of the Field Marshal.
WEAPON: Only 1 Kriss.V and C-5 user is allowed.
- Game Type: Bomb Mission
- Map: Captain’s Mode Map Selection
- Team: Toss coin to pick the team (Red/Blue)
- Game time: 3 minutes
- MAX GAME ROUNDS FORMAT
Eliminations: Max Win 5 rounds
- Switch team after 5 team wins.
- First team who scores six (6) wins will be declared the winner.
Semis: Max Win 7 rounds
- Switch team after 7 team wins.
- First team who scores eight (8) wins will be declared the winner.
Finals: Max Win 9 rounds
- Switch team after 9 team wins.
- First team who scores ten (10) wins will be declared the winner.
CAPTAIN’S MODE MAP SELECTION
- Head Marshall will choose the first map to be removed from the list.
- A coin will be tossed to decide on whose team will choose the next map to be removed.
- The 3rd map to be removed will then be chosen by the other team. This cycle will continue until only one map is left.
- Team Color will also be decided by tossing a coin.
Maps (Downtown, Luxville, Midtown, Stormtube, Blowcity, Sentrybase, Sandstorm)
-15D Rica and Chou Avatar (Unreleased)
-Total pot prize
• 1st Runner-up
-7D Rica and Chou Avatar (Unreleased)
- Participants must follow the rules and guidelines set by the PB team and other event officials.
- Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Players who argue with or fail to follow the instructions of the event officials are subject to the appropriate penalties as dictated by the severity of the case.
- Level Up! and/or event officials shall reserve the right to request for an account’s suspension / banning without prior notice for any reason deemed necessary.
- Employees, suppliers and service providers of Level Up, Inc. and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining any stage of this event. This also includes the use of characters they own and accounts they maintain.
You may contact GM Finn regarding any concerns via e-mail at email@example.com